IntegratedInvestor is HUBB’s premium software program that combines fundamental
analysis, unique technical analysis and innovative options analysis to predict the
likely directional movement of shares.
Technology is allowing self-directed investors with long and short term goals to
compete at a higher level. IntegratedInvestor allows self-directed investors to
approach the markets with greater confidence – with the knowledge that they investigated
every possible angle and have turned over every rock in the pursuit of finding the
most profitable trading opportunities. As Peter Lynch has said, "The person that
turns over the most rocks wins the game".
- Simultaneously utilize the predictive power of options, fundamental and
technical analysis with IntegratedInvestor’s customizable scans
- Instantly shortlist share market choices by using HUBB’s pre-computed
- Evaluate intermarket analysis, economic conditions and receive
specific news with the Futures and FX module and focus on the best market sectors
for top down analysis
- Benefit from the full capabilities of OptionGear, ProfitSource and ValueGain
in one package, as well as the new and advanced features exclusive to Integrated
For current HUBB software users, IntegratedInvestor is the next step forward to
incorporating multi-dimensional analysis and improving your results.
For new traders or investors, IntegratedInvestor contains everything you would ever
need to become independently successful in today’s financial markets.
- IBM PC or compatible
- Microsoft Windows XP or Vista operating system
- Pentium 4 Processor or equivalent (Core 2 Duo recommended)
- 512MB RAM/memory space
- 4GB free space on hard drive/disk storage
- CD-ROM reader
- 56K modem (cable or ADSL recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768 or greater (recommended)