Trade Adjustments Master Coaching
Download Trade Adjustments Master Coaching Flyer PDF
Learn the ins and outs of protecting your trades, and adjusting them for the best
possible outcome, no matter what the markets do. Joe Contes will teach you how to
develop a contingency plan for any situation!
- Learn to reduce risk and “lock in” profit when the trade is going your way
- When your outlook changes, morph one strategy into another
- Learn how to save a trade with the synthetic equivalents of the 6 basic risk graphs
- Neutralize Delta to hold a stock through an earnings report
- Add insurance to positions to protect against losses and increase potential return
- Discover trading systems designed to generate consistent income regardless of market
Typical Class Format
- 1 evening per week
- 8 weeks in a row
- Over 12 hours of material
- Prerequisite: Optionetics Trading Essentials Class
Register Online Now!
Redeem your credit
Do you already have a credit for this class?
Redeem your credit now!
888-366-8264 ext. 1
check in with customer service on your credit status
We're sorry, there are no upcoming scheduled events for this class. Click Here for a list of all upcoming events.
Week 1: Introduction to Trade Adjustments
- Review of the 6 basic risk graphs and 4 primary Greeks
- First basic adjustment
Week 2: Understanding your trade prognosis.
- Converting a vertical spread into a butterfly or a condor
Week 3: Vertical Spreads - Insurance Positions
- Adding insurance to vertical spreads
Week 4: Option Synthetics as an Alternate to Closing a Trade
- 6 basic synthetics, “the box” trade and “3 leg box
Week 5: Neutralizing Delta
- Create a synthetic equivalent to a straddle
Week 6: Straddles/Strangles
- Trading when delta neutral strategy becomes a directional trade
Week 7: Calendar Spreads
- Calendar spreads “morphing” into directional vertical spreads or combination of
vertical and diagonal spreads
Week 8: Iron Condors on the Index/ETF markets
- Adding a protective measure to standard OTM Iron Condors